Friday, August 2, 2013

It's about that time...

My mom always said time flies.... I really now understand! It seems like it should be the end of May - not the beginning of August! School is right around the corner, and there is still plenty of things to do.

I've got to go set up my room - Monday - the waxed floors will be finished, so I can FINALLY get in.  So, until then working from home, organizing IEP information, creating charts / lessons, collaborating, and still researching new ways to teach.

(Forgot to mention - they never mention all the work teachers do outside of school in college!)  I love it, but boy, the time is gone before you know it - and I still have a list of summer to do's that I want to get done.

If you wonder what my class theme is for the year, wander on over to my website: https://sites.google.com/site/fmsmielke/

That's all for now... looks like the dog needs to go out and play some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment