Monday, April 27, 2015

#CelebrateMonday

A new hash tag appeared on Twitter day (or new to me). I love the idea; instead of all the negative about it being Monday focus on the positive.

I know it helped me keeping all that in mind! I'm not in Nepal, Boston, or any where I don't feel safe. I've got great students.

Sometimes, I need the remind that life isn't all doom and gloom; sure those same students may grate on my nerves when things aren't going well, but then they do something AMAZING, COMPASSIONATE, KIND, ETC... And that reminds me of how great we as a group are!!!

We started international projects today, their curiosity is sparked, they are finishing #geniushour projects, they are reading, they are making connections to the larger World, they are growing (Seriously, I'm the second shortest in the class!!), they are making choices and dealing with the consequences. They are becoming adults.

On the home front: I love coming home and relaxing, petting my boys (cats), playing ball with my girls (dogs). I love reading. I love my family, even when we don't see each other enough!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment