Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Relaunch

Today, I relaunched my economics Hyperdoc​ project. It seemed to go WAY better and I got to have some very interesting conversations with students about what they might want to do. I was shocked, some know exactly what they want -- I wish I had that figured out in Seventh grade!

The Sixth grade students are finishing a unit on Rome. I took the time to show them Khan and gave them class time to watch a video. That was cool, but what really got me was that they want to use Khan to learn all sorts of new things - coding, work on math, ect. I had to warn them not to use up data on their phone plans!!!

The Eigth Grade had time to finish up their Hyperdoc project for Nationalism and Sectionalism. I'm​ going to have so many ways to travel A-Z. However, I do have some students analyzing political cartoons and others looking at stereotypes from across the USA. I'm excited about this, because one student is even conducting interviews to include in the project!

Today was a day that reminds me why I love this profession!

No comments:

Post a Comment