Tuesday, May 12, 2015

#Helpful

Today, I'm 34... one more year... AND PRESIDENCY HERE I COME 😀

I figure it is the one way I can get my students to remember parts of the Constitution.

We have TWO days of school left.. That's it.

With that, I should get to this topic: helpful.

Last year, I worked for our janitor. That's when I realized how much work needs to be done each Summer.

I've always prepped my room, this year, I'm taking extra time to make sure that the boxes are sturdy, well taped up.

My classroom info on each box... On each side... Never know what side might be showing when it is moved.

All the blue sticky DAP off my walls, along with the tape... and any other stuff from my walls.

I'm also making sure there is NOTHING on the bottom, sides, or top of student desks. I scraped WAY TO MUCH GUM last Summer...

Seriously, I've got pictures of gum... a half full garbage can full.

I'm also going to leave a nice sketch of how I would like things reset... Just to save time and the newly waxed floor.

Oh, and if the garbage is full, because students will relish throwing everything away... Help empty it. (Although I didn't get to mine in time tonight!!)
So, please...

Think of the summer staff... Their job makes our job easier in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment