Friday, May 8, 2015

Things I Learned This Week... And why I love the end-of-year!

I love the end of the year! Not for the reasons you think....

This time of year allows me to try ALL kinds of projects for next year. My current students give me feedback on what works with it, how to tweek it for other students and are blatantly honest because of the trust we have built all year.

Every year, I use Google Forms for feedback at the end of year. I use this from each class to help form next year. This year, I can already guess my students will want more genius hour projects! In our final five days, they are requesting a mini genius hour project.

They also want a #mysteryskype ... I'm trying to get one done!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to end the year! I'm experimenting on my 10th graders, too. I love the google form as a follow up. Any chance you could link a form in this post, just so I could get an idea? I always plan to formally ask students what they think but run out of time...

    ReplyDelete