Saturday, May 9, 2015

One goal - Summer Bloggin'

I've started following #edblogaday

I LOVE IT! It has helped me find my passion and why my blogging reflections are important.

Plus, I am going to take this moment to share my class blog: http://longhorns7.blogspot.com/

I've just started it, but this Summer my incoming Seventh Graders have a chance to blog about their reading AND earn extra credit for each blog post.

I am hoping that this opportunity for them will keep them reading. My current class are putting up reasons students can and should read over the Summer.

On top of that, I love the new possibility that students can blog via sending me an email. That also means they will need to remember their school email and password :) WIN for me next Fall!

Finally, since I am asking them to blog, it helps keep me on track for my blogging!

Happy Reading!

Ms. Mielke

1 comment:

  1. Welcome again to #edBlogaDay. I have learned so much from participating. Blogging with your incoming students is such a great idea. What a fabulous way to develop relationships before school even starts!

    ReplyDelete